At SparQ our number one concern is SAFTEY! Our concern is protecting our employees, subcontractors, the environment, and the public. We take pride in knowing that we maintain a proud record of safety.
Sparq’s safety awareness programs emphasize and reinforce that safety is our priority. We do daily, weekly, and monthly newsletters, bulletins, and employee and contractor recognition. Our employees are trained and certified in a variety of industry specific and general safety programs.
How SparQ Does It!
- Job Safe Analysis during pre-construction
- Tool Box talks daily before every work day to ensure safety
- OSHA compliant in-house safety programs
- OSHA 10/30 requirements for construction and general industry
- NYC Building Department SST Certifications
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, & ADE
- Keep Certifications Current
- Following NWSA Certifications and safety
- Conducting ongoing safety audits to identify any concerns, and educate our employees and subcontractors
- In the event of a accident, we conduct a thorough accident investigation and root the cause analysis